PA Arts Institute Meeting August 7, 2000

From: BJ Berquist (berquist)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 12:52:13 PDT

    A reminder that the first PAarts meeting will be held at TAPPED IN
    (http://www.tappedin.org) on Monday, August 7, at 7pm EDT.

    Monday, August 7
    * Pennsylvania Institute for Arts Educators
    4:00-5:00pm PDT/7:00-8:00pm EDT/23:00-00:00 GMT
    Continue the rich dialogue that was begun at the PA Governor's Institute
    in July. All arts educators from music, dance, theater and visual arts
    disciplines, are invited to learn more about the Institute and the
    programs that were implemented.

    If you have not logged in to TAPPED IN yet, please give it a try before
    the meeting. If you are new to TAPPED IN and would like to attend the
    PAarts discussion group, please login 10-15 minutes before the event is
    scheduled to begin. This will allow us to get you where you need to be
    and teach you a few of the basic commands. If you have any problems,
    send me an email and I'll try to help.

    Respectfully submitted,
    BJ Berquist
    Art Teacher, Loysville Youth Development Center
    Loysville, PA

    Associate Educator, TAPPED IN
    bjb

    ---