Re: Measuring

From: John Bundy (jibundy)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 11:11:26 PDT

    RE: Measuring30 years ago I bought tools and made a work bench for my first wife's kindergarten classes. The really enjoyed the experiences it provided. But today I would be afraid that one student would hit another with a hammer etc. Children need the experience but parents are often times failing to teach behavior skills that children need to get along in society.