Re: Measuring (was: Printing grids on images)

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 09:49:42 PDT

    Rdunkelart wrote:

    > Using rulers can begin in kindergarten <snip>

    Roberta,

    I'm so impressed you're working on these skills with such little guys.
    I have a _lot_ of HS students who can't even measure to half-inches. I
    hope your students' future art teachers appreciate what you've helped
    them accomplish!

    > A lot of Math teachers lean on Art to teach their principles.

    And do they know it's art they're using to teach? Looks like you've got
    a great, built-in p.r. mechanism in place for your art program.

    Maggie

    ---