Re: grids and measuring

From: PHimmelber
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 09:35:17 PDT

    I am heartened that there are some like minded souls regarding this basic use
    of tools. When I have some understanding of what my students are like and
    what they need, I refer to Lowenfeld for the appropriate approach. I cannot
    see him endorsing a premeasured grid... but surely the practice measuring is
    at the heart of the process of enlarging a picture. My students range K
    through 6.... and for us, process is more important than product. Peter

    ---