Re: candidate bush

From: wendy sauls (wsauls)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 08:07:41 PDT

    no, *you're* not the one who is lost!

    :D wendy

      Huh? I'm lost. What's a federal cufflink?

      Jen (who got kind of nervous when Chaney said we will "test, test, and test!")
      wendy sauls wrote:

        "We want our teachers to be trained so they can meet the obligations, their obligations as teachers. We want them to know how to teach the science of reading. In order to make sure there's not this kind of federal-federal cufflink." from a speech given by gw bush, march 2000. wendy sauls

    ---