Signing off for vacation

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 03:37:44 PDT

    Hi,
            I am leaving for vacation for 2 weeks. I'll have access from the web and
    might pop in and see what you all are up to. I sent out the teacher guides
    to everyone I received a request from before I left work. I received some
    after I came home (I use my ISP at work). I can't print out them here,
    because of the size of paper. I'll send those after I get back.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator