RE: Art Budgets (need lessons using paper)

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 03:31:59 PDT

    Janet,
            Do you have any artist group nearby? We are lucky to have Rodger out at the
    Chicken Farm. He wants to make sure that children have opportunities to work
    in clay. He sells the clay to us at cost, sometimes less. He buys so much
    the price is very reasonable.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator