Re: Art Budgets (need lessons using paper)

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 20:58:51 PDT

    I live in the "black lands prarie" area. No red clay that I know of nearby.
    Plus, I have 100 students times at least 3 grade levels that will be making a
    clay project this year so I don't think it would be practical to go and dig
    it.
    I did do that in college once. We found a golden looking clay that our
    professor processed for our use. It WAS a reallly cool experience. I wish I
    could have that experience for my students. I'ts challenging enough to take
    them outside just to draw trees! Janet

    ---