Re: candidate bush

From: LMiller435
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 19:25:40 PDT

    I've been reading the posts on this subject.

    It's all very scary.

    I wonder how teachers can teach at all with the administrators we have. Our
    don't trust teachers, treat them like kindergartners ... as a matter of fact
    if we treated our students like they treat us we would be disciplined for
    that behaviour.
    Many teachers leave my system each year, and it's not because of money, they
    are looking for professional treatment.

    I was going to ask permission to vent, but I think I'll have a glass of a
    very nice Zinfandel that I have open, instead.

    Leslie

    ---