Re: candidate bush

From: Sandy Sasso (sassoart)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 20:21:17 PDT

    on 8/4/00 11:12 AM, wendy sauls at wsauls wrote:

    "We want our teachers to be trained so they can meet the obligations, their
    obligations as teachers. We want them to know how to teach the science of
    reading. In order to make sure there's not this kind of federal‹federal
    cufflink."

    from a speech given by gw bush, march 2000.

    wendy sauls

    This is truly scary.

    Sandy

    ---