Re: Art Budgets (need lessons using paper)

From: BluesTruth
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 17:15:06 PDT

    Janice:
    Ideas
    1. portraits
    2. self-portraits
    3. cartoons
    4. landscapes
    5. action figures
    6. endangered species
    7. design own web page
    8. graphic art
    9 design CD cover
    10. Reflective writing with illustration
    11. Drawing insects, animals, flowers
    12. Making cards
    13. collage with old magazines
    14. Invent a machine (homework machine, etc.)
    15. Tesselations
    16 Molecular art
    17 abstract art

    I have very little color construction paper. I am always looking for new
    ideas with copy paper as that's about all the supplies I have also!
    Jill (BT)

    ---