Goals

From: BluesTruth
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 16:58:00 PDT

    Dear Marsha (MarshArt) and List:
    This is my list of goals and grade levels updated from post of last
    week(short list):

    Kgn: Students will learn aboout tree structure, chalk flowers
    1st: line, shape and color
    2nd: Portraiture as a type of art, line and patterns
    3rd: positive & negative space, collage, math concepts
    4th: Cubism, self portrait, scratch art
    5th: exploring long term units; art history (Cezanne, Hiroshige, Rivera)
    6th: Proportion , architecture, ancient art and architecture
    7th: Seurat, hispanic tiisue paper banners, computer generated art
    8th: photography, architecture, flipbooks, caligraphy, designed web pages

    I can add tons more, but this is just a sampling. I like to publish a small
    brochure for the parents during art fair using this info.
    Jill (BT)

    ---