Re: Printing grids on images

From: PHimmelber
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 16:20:37 PDT

    Dennis... I see a gimme math application here and wonder how much we benefit
    the student by having them measure and layout their own grids? I know that
    time is precious, but in the interest of giving the student a hands on lesson
    in using a scale... well, I can't imagine a better way. This goes far beyond
    the hand/eye or proportional development that is largely useless to the
    students. What do you think?
    Peter

    ---