Re: Printing grids on images

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 16:09:06 PDT

    I tried responding before on this issue but it got bounced back because of
    more than 20 lines, etc. but how 'bout printing directly onto graph paper. I
    also have my Chuck Close lesson where my kids have to create their own grids
    and enlarge the image to twice the size, from 1/2 inch to 1 inch grids. Many
    still need the practice in drawing straight lines with a ruler.

    Dennis

    >---

    Dennis Golombek
    Lowry Middle School