Re: Your advice: Masters in Art Ed program?

From: DtGaffney
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 15:15:45 PDT

    Re: Masters in Art Ed program recommendations

    Try the University of Cincinnati. I just recieived my Masters in Art
    Education. As a matter of fact there is a grad student there from the Boston
    area. Call Dr. Robert Russell at 513-556-0265. Ask him for scholarship
    opportunities, grad assistant positions etc.

    Good luck

    Donna G

    ---