What is this stuff?

From: Iteachart7
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 14:22:00 PDT

    Dear Art People
    I've been at school doing inventory and putting away new supplies. I am
    amazed that after 2years I'm still finding stuff from the previous
    teacher.(talk about nooks and grannies)!! Underneath a piece of cardboard in
    one of the paper drawers, I found 6 pads of very nice paper called
    "Shiki-Shi" Hyp-500. Has anyone ever used this before? It has nice hand.
    And now back to looking for more treasures!
    Thanks in advance
    Gabrielle

    ---