Re: the list

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 14:25:55 PDT

    Iteachart7 wrote:

    > In a message dated 8/4/00 7:10:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, MRJWITZ
    > writes:
    >
    > << I have noticed that some of the ANSWERS I get are not
    > related to any of the QUESTIONS of DISCUSSIONS that I have gotten >>
    >
    > Hey Robin,
    > I have the same thing happening. I read answers and I wonder what the
    > question was. It's been like this ever since the list went to Lyris.
    > Gabrielle

    I don't think this has anything to do with Lyris. It's probably US
    veering off-topic from the original subject in the subject line. We
    _do_ have a tendency to do that a lot! Also, sometimes responses show
    up in my mailbox before the original questions.

    If you're unable to understand a reply because you don't know what the
    question was, that's the fault of the person posting the reply. If
    you're responding to someone elses' message, please include a few
    pertinent sentences so we all know to what and to whom you're reponding
    (like Gabrielle did, quoting Robin). You don't have to quote the whole
    message, just the line or two you're responding to.

    Maggie

    ---