Re: Back from Europe!

From: PGStephens
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 14:15:56 PDT

    Ann you know my preference for those gorgeous Klimt images and the Scheile
    work. The Belvedere seems to be one of those places many people overlook in
    Vienna. Do they still have the entire wall devoted to Klimt's landscapes?

    Did you get to KunstHausWien or the Secession Building?

    I am envious of you!

    Pam

    ---