PBS teacher preview

From: Ajax50
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 14:04:57 PDT

    If you do not get the teacher preview newsletter from PBS,
    they are having a Visual Arts Lessons/ Activities from
    Aug. 7-13. YOu can access a variety of lesson plans
    and online activities on topics ranging from the use of
    color imagery in Shakespear's Othello to creating
    frescos. The lessons are quite complete and cover
    music, theater and visual arts.
    www.pbs.org/teachersource/previews/newsletter.shtm
    I know the fresco lesson was on last year and you were
    able to video tape it. Not sure if it is going to be
    aired again.
    TD in NJ

    ---