Re: candidate bush & reading

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 13:44:26 PDT

    Because our reading scores are so low, our district wants everybody to teach
    reading. Even me, the art teacher, but not through my art classes as I
    do that
    already. Each morning I will teach two 60 minutes sections of reading.
    They say
    they plan to train us, we will see.
                                                                    Woody in KC

    > wendy sauls wrote:
    > "We want our teachers to be trained so they can meet the obligations,
    > their obligations as teachers. We want them to know how to teach the
    > science of reading. In order to make sure there's not this kind of
    > federal—federal cufflink."
    > from a speech given by gw bush, march 2000.
    > wendy sauls

                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan
    You are welcome to visit my Web Site at