Art Bookmarks

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 12:40:57 PDT

    Donna Pauler sent me some bookmarks for art sites. The file is HTML so I can
    not post it to the list. She has many sites that I haven't visited yet--I
    already thought I had the best of the best. She did have some sites just for
    kids, too. If anyone would like to have her bookmarks, please send e-mail
    directly to me. I will forward them to you (but only for a day or so).

    mdecker

    I will send the attachment to those who request it.

    Judith Decker

    ---