Re: the list

From: Iteachart7
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 12:32:31 PDT

    In a message dated 8/4/00 7:10:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, MRJWITZ
    writes:

    << I have noticed that some of the ANSWERS I get are not
     related to any of the QUESTIONS of DISCUSSIONS that I have gotten >>

    Hey Robin,
    I have the same thing happening. I read answers and I wonder what the
    question was. It's been like this ever since the list went to Lyris.
    Gabrielle

    ---