Re: Auction Item Ideas

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 09:43:52 PDT

    In a message dated 8/4/00 7:59:13 AM Central Daylight Time, jane
    writes:

    << sell at our spring fundraising auction. >>

    My art club decorated and sold small flower pots - we looked at wild colorful
    Mexican
    inspired designs and the students painted the pots in acrylics. The pots were
    your basic terra cotta and I found them in a garage sale very cheap. We sold
    them
    for $2.00 to $5.00 depending on size. Your auction chair could probably find
    these
    in bulk very cheaply. Roberta

    ---