Great Elementary Art Ideas-- from Ceil Lyden

From: MDecker (mdecker)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 08:58:53 PDT

    Ceil Lyden sent me her (I guess her?) Web page. There are some fun links for
    kids as well as some really great elementary art projects. I encourage all
    of you who are searching for ideas for 1 thru 5 to check it out:
    http://205.238.211.51/clyden/FCart.html

    The fun kids sites are on page 4.

    I will post some more fun links later.

    Judith Decker