Re: Your advice: Masters in Art Ed program?

From: Stephanie Krause (frostyoranges)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 08:53:15 PDT

    Hello Eliza in Boston,

    I got my MAT from RISD - a whirlwind 9-month program. Tuition-wise, it does
    NOT fill the bill - it is not cheap, although there are assistantships and
    fellowships available. However, the fact that it's a quick program is good
    b/c then you're only living off loans for 9 months instead of one or two
    years. The program, like any other, had its pluses and minuses, but
    overall, I enjoyed it. I'd be happy to tell you more about it if you're
    interested.

    Stephanie