Your advice: Masters in Art Ed program?

From: SanGalgano
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 08:43:08 PDT

     I am seeking a one or two year masters program that will also give me
     certification. I already have a BA in studio art. Does anyone have a
     recommendation on a good program? I would love to find a good state program
     or a school with ample financial aide to keep costs down. I live in
     Massachusetts now; staying in state would be great, but a good program is
    the
     priority.
     I would really appreciate any suggestions or feedback you have. Thank you in
     advance!
     Best wishes (and thanks for previous helpful hints),
     Eliza in Boston >>

    ---