Re: Art Budgets (need lessons using paper)

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 08:30:25 PDT

    There is a great book on the papercuttings of Hans Christian Anderson. You
    might try to find it on Amazon.com or in art catalogs. I talk about the
    stories he created as I cut away at folded copy paper (sometimes doing an
    under the sea theme as I explain that this is the story teller that created
    The Little Mermaid...). Children up to third grade sit mesmerized as I talk
    and cut. The book offers really interesting stories about the
    artist/storyteller. Sorry that I don't have the ISBN#. The book is at
    school!
    Hope this helps,
    Kerry

    ---