Re: Auction Item Ideas

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 07:01:51 PDT

    Jane, Jewelry making is a natural for something like this. There are many
    different materials you could choose like Fimo or Sculpey, Friendly Plastic
    or even paper. Another thing might be to take some glass and make
    ornamental vases or artifacts with the Pebeo Vitrea 160 found in the Sax
    catalog on p.495. I'm so impressed with this product that I'm starting to
    make Xmas gifts already by taking old glass vases that I've received and
    decorating them. Add flowers and you have a nice gift. Another thing might
    be to make some Xmas ornaments with the glass balls found on p. 491 in Sax.
    You take acrylic paint and put it into the ornament and swirl until the
    inside is covered. Add a ribbon and you're done. If you need pricing or
    additional information, let me know. What a nice challenge. I could really
    get into this project! Judy
    jnagel