Re: Printing grids on images

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 06:59:46 PDT

    Thanks to the good responses from others on this list, I created a grid on a
    transparent layer and saved it. Then when I need it, I copy it and paste on
    top of my image before printing. This way, my students will have the grid
    on top of their image so it will be easier for them to enlarge by grid
    method.
    Carolyn Roberts

    >Perhaps you need to flatten or merge visible. In other words, you might be
    >printing only the background layer. Not sure what you are doing, not
    >doing...good luck--tom
    >
    >croberts wrote:
    >
    >> In PhotoShop (or other software)...when I put a grid on top of an
    image...I
    >> can't figure out how to print the grid when printing the image. How can
    >> do this?
    >>
    >> This would be good when students are going to do a grid enlargement.
    >>
    >> Carolyn Roberts
    >> Kinston High School
    >> Kinston NC 28501
    >> croberts