Re: Auction Item Ideas

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 06:56:53 PDT

    We had an auction a couple of years ago and scrounged up some old wooden
    desk chairs from the basement of the school and groups of the students
    painted them. It works better with the groups then one student doesn't feel
    like they own it and want to keep it for themselves. I had that problem
    when I wanted to donate ceramics - the students were only willing to part
    with their cast-offs...