Auction Item Ideas

From: Jane Altshuler (jane)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 06:00:26 PDT

    The very eager and enthusiastic auction chairwomen have contacted to see what
    kind of projects my classes can to to sell at our spring fundraising auction.
    I remember some cool ideas here on the list from some time ago, and I wonder
    if there are any others. These women will pay for supplies, so we can do some
    really deluxe things. thanks

    ---