Back from Europe!

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 00:43:13 PDT

    Hi Folks,

            Have returned from a great 12 day tour to Europe. Signed off the
    list before I went. Now I am back. Want to know if there is an archive list
    for the July/August postings yet. Heard that Getty was not keeping up with
    the website archive function too well lately. Don't want to miss any of the
    topics you've shared while I was gone!
            My tour included selected small cities in eastern Germany related
    to the history of Martin Luther and Bach, then on to Berlin, Dresden
    (including Meissen porcelain factory), Prague, Brno, Bratislava, Budapest
    and Vienna. Besides the great architecture and interiors all around, the
    museum highlight was seeing a collection of Gustav Klimt works at the
    Belvedere Palace and the Pieter Bruegel paintings at the Kunsthistoriches
    Museum in Vienna. If any of you want to hear any further impressions I have
    of these places, please let me know.

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

    ---