RE: the list

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 05:13:50 PDT

    Robin,
            You should be getting all the questions and answers. Sometimes they are out
    of order because you may be sorting by topic (when I do that the question is
    always last), person etc., or the person sending might have their date and
    clock set incorrectly. Also someone might ask a question in a reply to
    another question, if the topic is changing another list member might change
    the subject when he/she responds. Occasionally someone new might jump in
    responding to something from the archives. Also as the volume increases with
    the start of school, it is easy to forget a question that did not pertain to
    you at the time.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator