the list

From: MRJWITZ
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 04:09:29 PDT

    Hi..I have a question ? I have noticed that some of the ANSWERS I get are not
    related to any of the QUESTIONS of DISCUSSIONS that I have gotten. Are there
    different threads to this list?????How does one get all of the comments? I
    wonder if you went on with another screen name would you get a different
    variety of communications?

    Robin

    ---