Re: Nudity Elementary Art and 6th grade question

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 03:51:26 PDT

    It may be waiting until the last minute, but most districts have all new
    staff meet for orientation a day before other teachers. That would be the
    time to talk to other new teachers. Also, you might suggest that she speak
    with her (right now) new supervisor and principle. They might be more
    receptive to bending the rules or making contacts for her. I know that
    we are short several teachers and every position is hard to fill.

                                            Good Luck, Woody in KC

    PS: How did you decide to post this under "nudity" ?

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan

     to see Rosedale's best go to http://www.taospaint.com/BestArtist.html