Re: Art Budgets (need lessons using paper)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 00:59:26 PDT

    Janet,
        I am in the same boat as you but I will get 600.00. It may not come
    until Christmas though and I have NO art supplies and no equipment. Just an
    empty room and a few packs of copy paper. It is my first year and I start
    Monday. I cannot ask the students for money, but I can give them a list of
    supplies. Any ideas of some lessons for copy paper will be helpful. Thanks.
    Janice
    In a message dated 7/30/00 9:23:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
    Jhirunrtx writes:
    > WOW, you have $5000 for 350 kids? This year at one of my schools, I have
    > > $300 for 600 kids. I'm going to have to be very inventive.
    > I do have a kiln, just have to find a cheap source of clay. Janet

    ---