Art Lesson on India

From: Jane Altshuler (jane)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 22:13:51 PDT

    I'm currently planning a trimester study of art and crafts of India and I
    wonder if any of you have done any projects on Hinduism, Buddha, or anything
    related to India. Would appreciate any ideas - I'm currently planning on
    Rangoli, tye dye, Mandala (radial symmetry), maybe some body painting, lots of
    looking at art... This is for 7th graders. thanks

    ---