Re: Nudity Elementary Art and 6th grade question

From: Felsecker (felsecker)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 22:03:25 PDT

    I've got a question for all you teachers out there who teach in the junior
    high schools....
    My daughter was offered a position recently. She would be in a totally new
    area of our state, away from friends and family. The pay would be a
    several thousand dollars more (starting salary) than our hometown but the
    cost of housing has us concerned. She asked several of the women in the
    administration office if they could give her some of the names of other
    newly hired teachers in hopes of finding one who would be willing to share
    an apartment with her so that she could afford apartment expenses. She was
    told that they couldn't give out anyone's name. Since my daughter is a new,
    first time teacher, we thought there would be no problem finding another
    newly hired teacher with the same idea. But, under these circumstances, it
    looks as though she won't even be able to afford to live there....
    Any suggestions?
    Barb----- Original Message -----