Thanks re: Middle Ages art

From: artrageous
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 21:26:02 PDT

    Thanks to everyone who shared ideas for a unit on the Middle Ages. I think I've gotten the basic structure of what I'm going to do, but I need to now figure out the sequence of projects....

    Also, I need to start planning BIG time for my older students who will spend the first trimester doing drawing and design work....

    Thanks again!

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others