Great elementary curriculum info on Omaha Public School website :)

From: Mrsbeeswax
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 17:07:26 PDT

    Hi All,
    Seek and you shall find !!!!!!!!!
    Omaha Public School s Website, Elementary Art Curriculum info. Complete with
    Lesson planning pages to download !!!!!!!!!!! I love the internet !!!!!!
    http://www.ops.org/art/goalcontents.htm

    I have been searching through www.altavista.com
    under elementary art curriculum, one site even had the elementary school
    curriculum broken down by each grade , week by week.
    Too much great info not to pass it along , Enjoy , Christine:)

    ---