Re: art retirement party

From: Heather Leal (rayleal)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 16:19:32 PDT

    I thought of a similar sort of thing- you could have silk painting/fabric
    painting stations set up and squares of fabric, and everyone could paint a
    square. Then some lucky person, like you, could assemble a small throw-size
    quilt for her/him. It seems there are so many neat resist technique materials
    out there, it would be not too difficult and fun. It would definitely not be
    finished at the party though.
    Heather

    MRJWITZ wrote:

    > I made a great pillow for my principal when she retired....I

    ---