Re: art retirement party

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 15:19:23 PDT

    Ann,

    I don't know if they are in your area but BJ's Wholesale sells canvas
    director's chairs.
    You have to buy a membership- maybe they are online. Speaking of... try
    Amazon.com! I think I just got a good price on a pot rack for my kitchen.

    How about making her staionary? I saw this done somewhere. Have everyone
    make a drawing at the bottom of a piece of 8 1/2 x 11" paper, then xerox it,
    include envelopes, and maybe have it shrink-wrapped. Tie w/ a bow, and it
    might make a memorable gift!
    Good luck,
    Kerry

    ---