art retirement party

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk.us)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 10:27:41 PDT

    Greetings!
            Here we are in the waning days of summer and my colleague is
    retiring. I am looking for suggestions for party activities and a gift
    for the retiree. I am having a luncheon next week for her. I was
    thinking of getting a canvas directors chair and having everyone write
    her a message on it, but I cannot find one in any store.
            Also would like to think of some fun activity to do at the
    party. Probably an ART thing......duh.....any great ideas out there? I
    would appreciate some CREATIVE ideas!
            Thanks, Ann Wilschke

    ---