Re: gifted and talented

From: Alasann1
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 07:56:00 PDT

    I have been identifying elementary children for the GT program in our school
    system for the past 4 years. It is a very specific process and one that is
    easy to share. IF you are interested, I will be glad to send you forms and
    explanations. This does work.
    This is a wonderful program.
    The forms provide the diplomacy that is needed.
    My snail mail address is 231 red haven court, bowling green Ky. 42103
    send me a note and I will share forms with you.
    Alice Ann

    ---