Re: appropriating ideas--long post

From: Judie (judiej50)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 03:31:53 PDT

    Judy, I've heard about this show for years, but have never had the
    opportunity to go? Do you know the dates for the next one?

    Yes, going to these types of shows for inspiration and ideas is wonderful.
    I always feel a bit guilty, but usually don't end up using half of the
    things I take note of. It's like going to a feast or picnic and getting
    nurtured and replenished!!! As far as other teachers using my "ideas", it
    usually depends on the person who is doing it and how they go about it.

    Didn't you mention Stabley's work a while back? I'm so swamped with back
    e-mails--ones I've saved, ones I've hard copied, etc. Some time soon, I
    need to start getting this "stuff" organized for the coming year!!! Have
    you tried any ideas you've observed in his work?

    Good to hear from you.

    Judie in Atlanta

    ---