gifted and talented

From: C. Norman (cn210)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 23:16:58 PDT

    Hello Readers!!
    I need some help. I am a 1st year teacher who has
    just been hired to teach at a school that has a great
    gifted and talented program. Does anyone have any
    suggestions of lessons that would be great with gifted
    and talented, and also integrating other subjects. I
    would greatly appreciate any in put.

    Thanks so much.

    CN