Presentation help

From: PHimmelber
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 19:16:59 PDT

    Our school district is restructuring how we populate our elementary schools
    after years of a "cluster" system. Under the cluster my school was composed
    of K, 1,2,3 and 6th grades. We will now have neighborhood schools, K through
    6th inclusive. I have been asked to present information to my fine arts
    colleagues on Teaching Sixth Grade. I am starting my third year in teaching
    and seem an unlikely candidate for such a presentation, but I will do as I am
    told. I plan to speak on visual and haptic learners, and motivational issues
    in each area. Developmentally this appears to be the major difference between
    10/11 year olds and 11/12/13 year olds. Any other major points worth
    mentioning? Thank you. Peter

    ---