Re: Art education censorhsip

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 19:11:44 PDT

    >Teaching art to middle school students is a greater challenge.
    >Anyone who thinks teaching the young is easy... Jane

    It may take a different sort of person to teach that age group,
    but that does not make it harder. I joke that I haven't worked in
    25 years, but there is a lot of truth in that statement. Teaching
    art in the middle school is both a challenge and a joy. We each
    have our niche, and we should try hard to find it.
                                    Woody in KC

                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan
    You are welcome to visit my Web Site at