Send Web sites--just for kids

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 17:02:10 PDT

    I am finally ready to get back to my Web page....I wanted to create a Web
    page geared to 4th-5th-6th graders....A "Just for Kids" page. Please e-mail
    any of your favorite sites for these age groups. I told the fifth grade
    teachers I would do this over the summer....Well, I guess I have a couple
    more weeks to get it done.

    I have the sites from About.com and Crayola already.

    Send your favorites to the list or to me personally:
    mdecker

    I will let you know when I have it posted to the Web. I want to put the Art
    Talk List teachers' pages on, too, so students can see what kids all over
    the country are creating (I have most of those bookmarked).

    Thanks!
    Judith Decker

    ---