Pilkey art book

From: Stewart (stewar2)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 16:32:45 PDT

    I just bought When Cats Dream by Dav Pilkey. A great paperback (large
    format ) story that starts out in black and white (as cats see) and goes
    on to cat dreams that are Rousseau like and Chagall like, etc., in
    color. Would be great for grade schoolers or anyone looking at color
    lessons. This the Captain Underpants author, but this book is very
    different and beautiful. Orchard Paperbacks, 1996 ( I got mine at
    Amazon).

    ---